Sunday, March 2, 2008

a new challenge

This will be a long post. I can't believe I didn't post more of my gothic arches. I will have to find them and get them on the blog.
I cropped at Donna's yesterday, along with Michelle. Donna was ready and had 3 new journals waiting for me, her and Michelle to start a new habit. She had been reading on 2peas about Rhonna Ferrar's challenge to start a journal and create something each day. She says it takes 21 days to make a habit. So we are going to make a new habit this month. Plus I owe Donna big, as I wanted to do a Moonlight, Chocolate and Roses swap. Donna finished and had it waiting there for me to see too... boy, did I feel like a heel...I didn't do mine. My big excuse was 'I was doing mine in fabric and my trusty ole machine died'. Too busy whining to think about doing something different. I will take up her 21 day habit challenge though. It may not be great or produce that WOW factor that everyone wants, but I will put my best effort in this undertaking.
Day 1 - I completed this while at Donna's on March 1.


Day 2 - I did this today. Pretty simple beginnings. I saw the fairy stamp while at Donna's and remembered my a quote from my granny and knew I would use the fairy and the quote today.